- Installation to any OPL or industrial machine, with up to 10 inputs. This includes tunnel machines, clock/mechanically/card reader/PLC controlled machines.
- Diagnostic on-screen test mode that eradicates the need for costly test equipment. Now an engineer can monitor the signals from the wash extractor to the dispensers in real time and pinpoint exactly where the problem lies, saving time and money.
- Safer handling of chemicals, thanks to 3 manifold outputs and integral safety stops to prevent the risk of cross-contamination of alkaline, acid and neutral chemicals. An alarm also sounds if no water is present, but can be snoozed for 30 minutes with a button press.
- More security and less hassle as the Prime, Pump-Stop and View modes can be disabled.
- Absolute control of flow is also be available thanks to the speed control on all the pumps, which enables one pump system to suit all your needs.