The OPL Group are aware that looking after patient’s demands requires rigorous attention and the highest standards of hygiene, to avoid cross-contamination hazards, whilst also ensuring the laundries make their contribution by being both environmentally friendly and cost efficient.
All OPL’s programmable washers meet and exceed current Department of Health guidelines and other regulations such as ‘Type A’ mains water connections.
We offer a variety of laundry solutions for the healthcare sector including;
- Full on Premise In-house Commercial Laundry Solutions
- Ozone Infection Control Laundry Solution
- Barrier Laundry Equipment Solutions
- Coin, Card and Smart Card Payment Systems for Patient / Ward Laundries
- Supply, Installation and Full Maintenance Support
- Water and Energy Savings with Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Full Auto Dosing and Liquid Chemical Solutions including Efficient Dosing
- Dishwashing & Glasswashers
- Food Service Replacement and Servicing with our Express Range
As an independent company, The OPL Group can offer several flexible finance solutions to suit every department’s needs. If you see something that we don’t offer then just ask and we will be happy to put together a bespoke package to suit your needs.
- Rental Packages for either 60 or 96 Months (No Repair Bills Ever)
- Lease Purchase Options for either 36 or 60 months
- Straightforward Purchase Options with Standard & Extendable Warranties
Servicing Made Easy
We know that it is important to you to have your laundry running with minimum downtime between breakdowns. We can offer a range of service solutions to meet your needs whether you are installing new equipment or have existing machines that need to be taken care of.
- Rental Packages that Include Call Outs, Labour and Travel Charges (no repair bills ever)
- Extendable Warranty Packages on all New Equipment Purchases
- Preventative Maintenance Packages on New & Existing Equipment
- Gas Safety Checks on Laundry & Food Service Equipment
- A Range of Service Level Agreements on New and Existing Equipment
To discuss your requirements in detail, please contact us to speak to our Business Development team on 0845 077 65 65 or click here to send an email outlining your requirements.
Check out our existing customer testimonials by clicking here.