e are experienced in the special requirements of the MOD and are responsible for the supply and management of a large number of central laundries including that of RAF Brize Norton the largest RAF base in the UK.
We are familiar with the entire tendering and contracting process for winning MOD contracts and have been successful on numerous occasions. We understand the complexities and scale of a number of these operations and have the internal resources to meet this.
We offer a variety of laundry solutions for the hotel segment including;
- Full on Premise In-house Commercial Laundry Solutions
- Towel Laundry Solutions
- Lagoon Wet Cleaning for Valet Laundry Rooms (a greener alternative to dry cleaning)
- Contactless Payment Systems
- Coin, Card and Smart Card Payment Systems
- Supply, Installation and Full Maintenance Support
- Water and Energy Savings with Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Full Auto Dosing and Liquid Chemical Solutions Including Efficient Dosing
- Dishwashing & Glasswashers
- Food Service Replacement and Servicing
As an independent company, The OPL Group can offer a number of flexible finance solutions to suit every department’s needs. If you see something that we don’t offer then just ask and we will be happy to put together a bespoke package to suit your needs.
- Rental Packages for 36, 60 or 96 Months (No Breakdown Bills Ever)
- Lease Purchase Options for Various Durations
- Tailor-made Revenue Sharing Options with our Unique Contactless Payment Solution
- Straightforward Purchase Options with Standard Warranty
We know that it is important to you to have your laundry running with minimum downtime between breakdowns. We can offer a range of service solutions to meet your needs whether you are installing new equipment or have existing machines that need to be taken care of.
- Rental Packages that Include Call Outs, Labour and Travel Charges (no repair bills ever)
- Extendable Warranty Packages on all New Equipment Purchases
- Preventative Maintenance Packages on New & Existing Equipment
- A Range of Service Level Agreements on New and Existing Equipment
- Gas Safety Checks on Laundry & Food Service Equipment
- Fully Managed Laundry Rooms with Our Revenue Sharing Options for Student Laundries
To discuss your requirements in detail, please contact us to speak to our Business Development team on 0845 077 65 65 or click here to send an email outlining your requirements.
Check out our existing customer testimonials by clicking here.