Infection control is just as important for animals as it is for humans, with communicable diseases like MRSA and parvovirus threatening the health of household pets. You need robust machines that are WRAS-approved and can disinfect bulky items like blankets and bedding, all of which can transmit disease if not properly cleaned.
We take the same cutting-edge solutions we provide for human healthcare, including our OTEX disinfection system and our SMART laundry technology, and provide them to veterinarians throughout the country. You can back up our equipment with Total Care, combining great machines and first-class breakdown cover so that you’ve always got fresh, hygienic supplies to hand.
Don’t let infection control get in the way of your focus on keeping animals healthy and happy – let us take care of everything for you.
We offer a variety of laundry solutions including;
- Full on Premise In-house Commercial Laundry Solutions
- Ozone Laundry Infection Control Solution
- Supply, Installation and Full Maintenance Support
- Water and energy savings with carbon footprint reduction
- Full Auto Dosing and Liquid Chemical Solutions including Efficient Dosing
As an independent company, The OPL Group can offer a number of flexible finance solutions to suit every department’s needs. If you see something that we don’t offer then just ask and we will be happy to put together a bespoke package to suit your needs.
- Rental Packages for either 60 or 96 Months (No Repair Bills Ever)
- Lease Purchase Options for either 36 or 60 months
- Straightforward Purchase Options with Standard Warranty
Servicing Made Easy
We know that it is important to you to have your laundry running with minimum downtime between breakdowns. We can offer a range of service solutions to meet your needs whether you are installing new equipment or have existing machines that need to be taken care of.
- Rental Packages that Include Call Outs, Labour and Travel Charges (no repair bills ever)
- Extendable Warranty Packages on all New Equipment Purchases
- Preventative Maintenance Packages on New & Existing Equipment
- A Range of Service Level Agreements on New and Existing Equipment
- Gas Safety Checks on Laundry Equipment
To discuss your requirements in detail, please contact us to speak to our Business Development team on 0845 077 65 65 or click here to send an email outlining your requirements.
Check out our existing customer testimonials by clicking here.