Infection control is an extremely important matter when it comes to animals due to them being exposed to so many contagious diseases. These diseases can be easily transmitted through contaminated laundry, which is why it is essential to make sure you always use efficient and reliable WRAS-Approved laundry machines.
The OPL Group provide a range of infection control laundry solutions to prevent any risk of contaminated laundry.
We offer a variety of laundry solutions including;
- Full on Premise In-house Commercial Laundry Solutions
- Ozone Laundry Infection Control Solution
- Supply, Installation and Full Maintenance Support
- Water and energy savings with carbon footprint reduction
- Full Auto Dosing and Liquid Chemical Solutions including Efficient Dosing
As an independent company, The OPL Group can offer a number of flexible finance solutions to suit every department’s needs. If you see something that we don’t offer then just ask and we will be happy to put together a bespoke package to suit your needs.
- Rental Packages for either 60 or 96 Months (No Repair Bills Ever)
- Lease Purchase Options for either 36 or 60 months
- Straightforward Purchase Options with Standard Warranty
Servicing Made Easy
We know that it is important to you to have your laundry running with minimum downtime between breakdowns. We can offer a range of service solutions to meet your needs whether you are installing new equipment or have existing machines that need to be taken care of.
- Rental Packages that Include Call Outs, Labour and Travel Charges (no repair bills ever)
- Extendable Warranty Packages on all New Equipment Purchases
- Preventative Maintenance Packages on New & Existing Equipment
- A Range of Service Level Agreements on New and Existing Equipment
- Gas Safety Checks on Laundry Equipment
To discuss your requirements in detail, please contact us to speak to our Business Development team on 0845 077 65 65 or click here to send an email outlining your requirements.
Check out our existing customer testimonials by clicking here.